After such a successful maker faire in December last year, we've decided to make it a biannual event! Every July and December the CMQG we will host a maker faire where you can display your quilts, sell items you've made, destash fabrics, and socialize with your fellow quilters.
We covered just a few reminders prior to the party:
1. Those who signed up to make B&W blocks for Yo, please provide by the August meeting
2. We are still collecting cat blocks for Erin's charity auction quilt for HART rescue
3. Please see Yo if you are participating in the QuiltCon guild quilt--blocks due next month!
4. We continue to collect scraps for dog beds, please bring to the meetings
5. Next month's hive block is for Jessica, instructions below. Muted shades please!
Join us next month for guest speaker, Cassandra Beavers, and a trunk show of her latest works! Check out her instagram (cassandra.beaver) or her blog (www.thenotsodramaticlife.com) for a sneak peak at what we can expect! We hope to see you August 8th at 7pm!
Now see some exciting works from the CMQG displayed at the maker faire. And the debut of the Cincinnati Skyline project #cmqgskyline!